Clearpay Shop Now Pay Later
- Get your goods before you pay
- Always interest-free
- Buy with a click
- Split into 4 payments
- Clearpay will notify you when payment is due
How it works
- At checkout, select Clearpay as your payment option and continue
- Enter simple information and know instantly if your purchase has been accepted
- Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
- Contact Clearpay customer service at any time with questions about your purchase.
- Clearpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks, in accordance with the relevant Payment Schedule.
- All orders are subject to Clearpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Clearpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 7.2.
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 7.2(c).
- You can make repayments to Clearpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Clearpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply (“Late Fees”) an initial £6 late fee will be payable for the costs we incur as a result of your late payment, and a further £6 if a payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below £24, a maximum of one £6 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of £24 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the Original Order Value or £36, whichever is less. Our Late Fees represent the costs we will incur as a result of your failure to make payment when due, but we limit these fees as a concession to you.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding customers in financial difficulties.
Who can use Clearpay?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
How do you pay with Clearpay?
- When you get to checkout, At checkout, select Clearpay as your payment Method.
- You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. Once you've registered you won't need to do it again.
- Make sure your details are correct - Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
- Please note, if you've paid using Clearpay, you won't be able to cancel your order once you've placed it. If you're not happy with your order when it arrives, please return it. Click here for more information on returning with Clearpay.
How does paying off instalments work?
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout every 2 weeks.
- You'll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss a payment, simply log in to your App or online and click PAY NOW next to your "overdue payment". You'll have until 11pm the next day to make a missed payment before being charged any late fees. Click here to find out more about late fees with Clearpay.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the PAY NOW feature in the Clearpay app. Click here for more information on how to pay with Clearpay.
Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Clearpay may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay statements. Once these are paid off, try Clearpay again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. If you haven't used Clearpay before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Clearpay again.